Genius!
(Oh, and Office Space FTW!) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1171081645NotSoSilentBob">
Mike Judge
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Genius
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Idiot
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Who is Mike Judge?
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Genius!
(Oh, and Office Space FTW!) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Genius
![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I was curious why he put that up there as well! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Anyone who comes up with the idea of "Cornholio" must be classified as a genius.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who comes up with the idea of "Cornholio" must be classified as a genius.
[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, amen. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
And hey, we can't forget King of the Hill, either! Excellent show. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Officially retired
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who comes up with the idea of "Cornholio" must be classified as a genius.
[/ QUOTE ]
ARE YOU THREATENING ME???
![]()
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
always thought frog baseball was great...
[ QUOTE ]
always thought frog baseball was great...
[/ QUOTE ]
Haha yeah that episode was pretty twisted. I actually have the very first Beavis & Butthead Mike Judge collection DVD (there are like 3 out now I believe) and I find it interesting how the characters changed a bit over time.
I can't remember which episodes they were, but some of the early ones had characters that looked slightly different (Mr. Anderson, for example, had a longer face, making him appear slightly taller/slimmer), and also Beavis & Butthead's voices were a bit different. In "Frog Baseball" they didn't sound anything like in the later episodes.
Officially retired
Bookmarks